Extended Abstract (max 3 pages. Please click to see template.) will be sent via Abstract Agent Online Paper Submission System. The paper which will be sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline : 1 January 2022
- The official language of the Congress is English. Abstracts can be submitted in English.
- The title of the abstract must reflect the work.
- The full names (first and last names), titles, organizations, and email addresses of all authors must be clearly stated. Contact information (i.e., mailing addresses and telephone and fax numbers) must be added.
- At least one of the authors named in the abstract must register for the Congress until 01 October 2021. Only abstracts that are submitted by the authors who have registered for the Congress shall be included in the program.
- Registration fee includes only 2 papers. The participants who want to send more paper should pay 50% of the registration fee for each extra paper